ZHEJIANG INJ TRANSMISSION SYSTEMS CO.,LTD
ADD : 399 Minhe Road , Luotuo Town , Zhenhai District , Ningbo , 315200 , China
1. Loading and unloading of the transmission belt: first check whether the driving wheel, the driven wheel and the tensioning wheel are on a flat surface before installation. Generally speaking, when the center distance between the two pulleys is less than 1 meter, the allowable deviation is 2-3 mm, and when the center distance is greater than 1 meter, the allowable deviation is 3-4 mm. If the deviation is too large, it should be adjusted to meet the requirements before installation and tensioning. When loading and unloading, you should first loosen the tension wheel, or remove the wheel disc at one end of the stepless speed change first, and then install or remove the belt.
When the new V-belt is too tight and difficult to install and unload, first remove a pulley, put on or remove the V-belt, and then install the pulley without hard unloading. Generally, the joint V-belt should be loaded and unloaded after unloading the pulley.
2. The tension of the transmission belt: the tension of the transmission belt is adjusted by the tension wheel. Too tight the belt will cause serious wear of the belt, and too loose will easily cause slipping, which will cause serious wear and even burn out of the V-belt. Generally, when the distance between the two wheels is about 1 meter, press the middle of the V-belt with your fingers, and it should drop 10-20 mm vertically. Check the tension of the V-belt during use of the belt and adjust it at any time.
3. Replacement of the transmission belt: the V-belt should be replaced in time when it fails. If multiple V-belts are used in combination, if one or part of them is effective, the others should be replaced at the same time. The old and new belts cannot be used together.
4. Cleaning of the transmission belt: the V-belt is easy to slip and accelerate the damage of the V-belt when it is stained with butter, oil and other grease. It should be cleaned with gasoline in time, or cleaned with alkaline water and other cleaning agents. Do not work with oil.
5. The working temperature of the transmission belt: the working temperature of the V-belt should not exceed 60℃. The inspection method is: immediately after stopping the work, touch the V-belt with your hand. If the hand stays on it for 1 minute without feeling very hot, it means the temperature is low. high. If your hands are too hot to park for 1 minute, the temperature is too high, and the cause should be found out and eliminated in time.
6. Replacement of the drive pulley: The pulley may be deformed, cracked, bearing wear or key looseness, peripheral hole wear, etc. during operation. Relevant parts should be repaired or replaced in time. When the harvester is maintained after the end of each season, the V-belt should be removed and hung in a ventilated and dry place, or the tensioning wheel should be loosened to make the belt slack.